Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tag, Your It--Again

I received this tag the other day from Too Busy to Clean

1. How long have you been blogging?

I started blogging around February of 2007; I think. I would have to go back and look to be sure, but I think that is about accurate.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?

I am not really sure what inspired me; to be honest. I do know that after visiting a WAHM site, I decided to give it a try and it has been downhill from there, for my family that is...afterall, they have to put up with my hours upon hours of neglect.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?

I really do it for both. I have found it fun, but I also do this for money and anticipate starting more blogs for the same reason; fun and money.

4. What three things do you love about being online?

a. Being online
b. Being online
c. Being online; no really, I am not sure, I just like being online, surfing, learning and more learning.

Did I say being online?

5. What three things do you struggle with online?

a. Being patient... now that I CAN get it right away, I don't like it when I have to wait :); This one was already written for me and fits perfectly. Instant gratification; I want it NOW!

b. I sometimes get too wrapped up in networking that I forget to do actual work. ;)

c. Time flies when your online :) and my couch is comfy :): I ditto this one, as I can definitely relate.

Now I need to tag someone. Hmmm, who should I tag this time? I think I will tag: The Family Scene and Hallie

Happy New Year--2008 is here!

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments: