Friday, November 30, 2007

Seven Things Meme

I received an email to ay from The Writer's Journey and was tagged for a "Seven Things Meme". Since I have never done a meme, I figured I would try this one; it is only seven things I need to divulge; I think I can handle seven things, right?

The rules are to reveal seven things about yourself, link to the ones who tagged you and then tag seven other people and post the links to their blogs. Enjoy!



1. My favorite TV shows if I get to watch are House, CSI, NCIS, Dexter and a few more. Since I can't watch them all, I record; DVRs are wonderful.

2. I love to read; mainly anything to do with crime and criminology.

3. I have been called a know-it-all (lovely by friends) because I seem to know a little about a lot.

4. I hug and kiss my children so many times a day it probably borders obsession.

5. I can fix my own car and have.

6. I have never been out of the U.S.

7. I want to travel to Europe and visit several countries; but cannot afford to do so; unless I can win the Lottery I don't play.

I am tagging:

Demon23
Slick
Kitten
Mommy Know How
Chaos in the country
What Blows My Skirt...
Bitter Sweet Confusion

0 comments: