Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Scrapbooking; Digital or Paper?


The page elements "Old Copper Penny"
by Misty Cato



I will start by saying, I am a digital scrapper. The closest I ever came to paper scrapping was to make some cards that looked like scrapbook pages; it was fun, but I don't have the space for all the 'pieces', much less the money to buy more.

I already had/have the computer, the printer (if needed) and software that could/can be used to produce some really wonderful pages. Instead of those being paper pieces though, they are digital and if I so choose, I can print them, keep them on my hard drive to share via email/blogs/websites or put them on CDs as gifts.

So, I get back to the original reason for this post. I have started writing articles for a great scrap booking website; Joy for Scrap booking. My articles are listed under the "Digital Scrap booking" link, but there are many other great ideas on this site; whether a paper, digital or both scrapper.

If you are a beginner, there are some great organizational ideas along with some basic ideas and information.

Check out Joy for Scrapbooking and see how much fun you can have scrapping.

0 comments: