Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Photo Tagged

I have been photo tagged! What the heck is photo tag? I went to Jenna's page to find out since she left me a lovely comment telling me she photo tagged me! Thanks Jenna! ;) 

Rules for the photo tag follow the photo and short description.


 

This photo was taken last summer.  We do not have a pool and do not have access to a pool on a regular basis (besides who wants to pay to take 4 children to the pool--expensive). 

I had an idea!

Yes, watch out for those ideas!  They can be problematic when coming from mom's brain.  

My idea: Take the kids to the river, find a good, safe spot and have some fun!  Besides, I wanted some awesome summer photos and a river is a haven for photo opportunities. As you can see, at least one photo turned out well.  The kids had a blast (yes I took some photos of them) and I got laugh at them trying to cross the slippery rocks.  The river this day was so low they almost made it out to the middle.  So beautiful!


Now the rules:

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8Th photo folder.
2) Select the 8Th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!

Here is my list of 8, but anyone can participate!  Have fun and don't forget to let me know so I can your photos!








7 comments:

Stephanie M. Page said...

oooh! fun!!! I will be doing this soon!! I'll let ya know when the post is up! Thanks for tagging me!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll do it right away. Could you email me at tduplessie@gmail.com I have a question to ask you about paid posts for a company that I have been doing some work for. I'm just wondering if you are interested.

Thanks, Tammy

Maria said...

Thanks Laura! That is a beautiful photo. This is a neat idea. I will get to it soon!

Happy Mom! said...

What a beautiful picture!
Glad you had fun with it. :) I am just now catching up on my blog and blog reading. It has been a crazy time in this house. :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Fun..I will get to it..promise!

Laura said...

Jenna: So glad you stopped by to see.

Holly: Can't wait, but I know from experience it rarely gets accomplished when you plan.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog entry about font stuff. I work on websites for the university I attend, and always enjoy reading about typography.