Thursday, November 6, 2008

Every Year


The picture to the right shows the most important defense and offense to illness.

It seems the same time every year I end up with a sickness. I think my husband would say I always have a sickness *chuckle*, but I beg to differ.

Halloween last year one of my children was sick and I became sick not long there after. This year none of the kids were so sick they could not participate in the Halloween festivities, but I sure as heck was and still am...boohoo!

Yes, I am whining, but most of all, I want to thank my children for helping me when I needed it the most. Even my husband stepped up the other night and helped. While they may not do everything I would have done, they did help and allowed me to sleep; which I can say has been the best medicine.

I am not totally over it (lovely bronchitis), but I am getting there.

So a big THANK YOU to my hubby and children!

Image Source: http://www1.umn.edu/systemwide/enews/images/washhands.jpg

2 comments:

SimplyBillie said...

((HUGS)) Hope you get to feeling better! I get a sinus infection every Feb. and Oct. I think it has to do with the weather change.... or maybe it's something psychological. LOL!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Everyone has been taking turns at being sick around here. :o(

Feel better soon! :o)