Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today is Going to be Funny Monday

Well, more like Funny Wednesday!

I know it is Wednesday, but I had a busy start to my week and well, I forgot; sorry!   Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Some of what is below is not necessarily funny, but they did make me chuckle because of what I read or saw and what was actually there.  Enjoy!

 

Vision Test

Read out loud the text inside the triangle below.

bird-in-bush

More than likely you said, "A bird in the bush,"

and........ if this IS what YOU said,

then you failed to see

that the word THE is repeated twice!

Sorry, look again.

 

Next, let's play with some words.

What do you see?

good

In black you can read the word GOOD,

in white the word EVIL(inside each black letter is a white letter).

It's all very physiological too,

because it visualize the concept that good can't exist without evil (or the absence of good is evil ).

 

Now, what do you see?

optical

 

You may not see it at first,

but the white spaces read the word optical,

the blue landscape reads the word illusion. Look again!

Can you see why this painting is called an optical illusion?

 

What do you see here?

teach

This one is quite tricky!

The word TEACH reflects as LEARN.

 

Last one

What do you see?

You probably read the word ME in brown,

but.......When you look through ME

you will see

YOU!

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipes. Now my head hurts. :P

Mom Knows Everything said...

Those are so cool!!!

Anonymous said...

I like this one. I can use this to show to my friends. Cool

SimplyBillie said...

I love the photos!! Awesome!