Here are the rules: 1) Link back to the person who tagged you (that= me!). 2) Post the rules on your blog. 3) Write six things about yourself. 4) Tag six people at the end of your post by posting links to their blog sites. 5) Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site. 6) And let your tagger know when your entry is up.
The other day K (her name being Kelly, but I still like just K) from Today's Musings and Ugly Ass Opinion stopped by to TAG me. She and a few other nice ladies visit me regularly and I love it! I guess doing this tag won't kill me, but may just take some of my much needed nap time...*snicker*
Wow, can I think of six things about myself? Hmmm...thinking may be my downfall!
1. My Grandfather (now deceased) taught me how to fish when I was just a toddler of 3 years. I learned how to cast a rod and by the time I was 10 years old I could drive a boat on the York River (Virginia).
2. My brother and I are almost 14 years apart. Myself being born in May of 1970, my brother, January of 1984. My mother is always saying that God knew what he was doing when he gave her two "only" children.
3. Very few things scare me, except heights. Just try to get me up on a tall ladder and see what happens!
4. During my first pregnancy (yes my first child), my then husband (now ex) and I were held at gunpoint in the townhouse we were living in. Umm, needless to say I didn't sleep, at all for two to three days straight. Yep, not an exaggeration. I was scared the person was going to come back and kill us.
5. Supposedly (still investigation) my Grandfather's (my mom's dad) side of the family is related to Queen Elizabeth (yes the current Queen); distant cousins. My Grandfather's last name is Lewis and his ancestors were among the first settlers at Yorktown.
6. I do not know everything! Surprising isn't it? Na, what I mean is, my friends are always coming to me to ask for help, but I really don't know everything. I just try to keep myself informed and seem to know a little about a lot, if you get my drift? I am not as confident as I would like to be. I have great computer skills, yet I am not a professional computer geek. I know quite a bit about medical terminology, ailments, illnesses and diseases, yet I hold no degree. I even had my daughters doctor tell me yesterday I should be in the medical field...ugh...I am almost 38, don't think so.
So, now you know a bit more about me! More than you ever wanted to know, right? It is now your turn, come on, you can do it!
Now, I have tagged: While there aren't six, I will try to put more later.