Monday, April 7, 2008

Funny Monday

I am going to start something new!  I think we can all use a pick-me-up for Mondays; don't you?

So many people dread Mondays, I figured, while watching the video below, I should bring you some humor to start your week.  Now, if you are like me and stay at home (work from home, etc) then you need this type of humor every day of the week.

Enjoy and remember:  Laugh!

 

More Humor, this time from the work place.  This is a direct quote from an email received from within my hubby's workplace.

*Names and places have been altered to protect the innocent>*

"I do not know who stole my lunch and about $20.00 worth of groceries out of the fridge, but I am not amused. Everyone on this floor is justly compensated, so I should not be required to feed them. I thought I might bring it to the attention of those who might be interested to know that our company's background checks might be suspect at best due to this uptick in criminal behaviour. This is also not the first time this has happened to me. If this is a harbinger of things to come with people scavenging for food like starved, pale cockroaches through the halls of corporate America, then this recession is going to be far worse than I initially thought. I will have to now set up a hidden cache of food like some tweaked out survivalist at my place of employment to stave off those craven starved masses that will only grow exponentially as things continue to deteriorate. I am unsure if I will need drop my lunch off at the security office or not, but I am recommending that others also keep their offices clean. Any crumbs left on the desks or floor could attract a special friend to you as well. Think feral dogs. Leaving unattended food on your property only invites this sort of behavior during evidently hard times and shortages. Perhaps I only have myself to blame for not appreciating the gravity of the situation. Good luck and godspeed."

 

 

1 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I definitely needed a pick me up. THANKS!