Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

TLE2008Feb21-ESTs

 

I know I do not normally discuss science; although I absolutely love it.  I just found out because I was surfing the wonderful internet and found we will be having a FULL Lunar Eclipse on February 20, 2008 according to NASA.

I do not know about you guys/gals, but my children are going to love this.  My 9 year old received a telescope for Christmas and we are going to try and utilize it for the Lunar Eclipse.  If you would like further information, you can visit the NASA site for where, when...etc.

Have fun and ENJOY!

 

2 comments:

Nissa said...

Did you get to see it? We were unlucky, the clouds were thick and we barely got glimpses. Maybe next time!

Laura said...

I didn't get to see it, bummer. When I looked up the information I thought it was later than it ended up being. I guess I have find some pictures of it. It was really cold last night too. :)