Saturday, March 31, 2007

Transferring to a 4 year college or university....

I have recently posted an article on Transferring community college credits to a 4 year college.

This really focuses on attending a 2 year program through your local community college and how to go about checking with the school to see if they have a transfer program between them and a local 4 year school.


More fun Videos!


Demon23... said...

Laura is your husband urban or rural?

Laura said...

LOL, I think he maybe a little of both. But you know, the doctor has something you can take for that...LOL