Saturday, February 24, 2007

In Todays News....

To anyone who finds this offensive, sorry, but this is my opinion and if you don't like it, you don't have to read it; period! I just needed to vent a little about the latest on the celeb front.

Well, I guess it is not "really" today's news; but more like the last couple of week's news.

Can you believe all the hub-bub over Britney Spears, Anna Nicole Smith and many other celebs? Okay, I get it, Anna died; so freaking what? Yes I realize that sounds harsh and mean and I do feel bad for her family; especially her new baby; but let's be real here. She is one person out of billions of people. So she is well known, so she has had a hard life (most of which she brought on herself); haven't we all? Many, many people have hard times; some more than others, but you don't see the news media and gossip papers all over us trying to get the latest "scoop". What makes her so special? I can say, for all the ranting I am doing, that her family must be going through hell right now. Not only is their personal life an open book for everyone, but they have to deal with courts, lawyers and the like during a time when all they want too do is bury their loved one. I do have compassion (contrary to what it seems) and I do understand their pain. Come on people though; get it off the freaking news. I don't want to even watch the news for fear of yet another "major breakthrough" in the Anna Nicole Smith's death investigation.

Okay, so now we get to good ole Brittany. What can I say that hasn't been already said? Well, probably not much; except that 1. She needs to keep her legs shut, 2. The paparazzi need to leave her alone, 3. She needs too stop doing all these things that are just egging the paparazzi on. I mean really; don't you think after all she has been through she would have learned; DO NOT blow up at a camera person with the cameras rolling. Wow, what genius does it take to figure that one out? I am not a celebrity and I know; hey, maybe if I do this, they will get it on film, so I better watch my p's and q's. Now, let's get to my nice side for a second. We all know this must be hell on Brittany and her family. I cannot imagine going through my everyday life worrying about who is going to see what, when and where. Those thoughts aside; you wanted to be a "star" Brittany, so now they are making you a "star", but of the non-glowing, non-pretty, we "don't" want to see her shine anymore type of star. All they want now is the latest and greatest disaster you can come up with. I think it is time for Brittany and anyone else that may be in that type of situation as a celeb to back down and stop giving them the freaking rope to hang you with.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: