Friday, May 7, 2010

Vacation Time

Not sure how often I will be able to post the next week and a half, but I will try my best. Who knows, maybe I will get the chance to share some vacation moments with you.

I know, you are probably thinking...vacation? Now? Of course! I am lucky that my mom has a timeshare through Marriott and are able to travel to Aruba fairly inexpensively.

Basically, the cost of a plane trip (which she helped with)and food. If she didn't already have it monetarily figured out I wouldn't be going.

The whole, life get's in the way post. Remember? So...Saturday, May 8th (we come back May 15th) we leave for Aruba and it will be my first time out of the United States. I have driven across the US, but  never  outside of it, so I am very excited. Can't wait to share our trip with you and hope everyone has a good week while I am gone!



0 comments: