Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Motivator

Most of the time I cannot claim that title; Motivator. But today I managed to not only motivate the children in this house, but they seemed to do chores without me having to ask numerous times.

What pray-tel got into my beautiful children this Saturday morning? Especially when attempting to motivate them is like trying to make a crocodile one of my best friends? Well, they wanted something, in particular wanted to DO something.

I think those children; who surely did not act like my own, cleaned their rooms this morning with only one request from me. If aliens took over their bodies, I really hope those aliens stay for a while. I like this side of them. The yes ma'am, no ma'am, I will do anything you say ma'am children.

Just what tired mom needs! Thank you my beauties!

0 comments: