Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Funny Mondays

I know, I know; I missed it again.  Well, if I were smart ( I am but sometimes I wonder); I would make these posts in advance so when something like Mother's Day pops up and I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, I do not need to worry. 

All right, enough with the excuses, here they are, funny pictures for today...hmm...supposed to be yesterday. 

To all the mummas out there, Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Can you do the math?

funny_0023

 

I figured this was perfect considering our current gas situation!

funny.gas.prices

 

I think my husband would be doing the same thing if he saw a bear on the golf course!

funny_0049

 

I hope you enjoyed these three photos and I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. 

 

1 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I always enjoy your humor posts!