Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dominoes Anyone?

blown-dominoes Tammy tagged me back on February 23rd for this and I almost forgot, well I really did forget and just remembered; again. 

Rules :
Copy the entire list and add your name at the bottom. And tag at least 5 friends. (But you can tag as many as you like)
Thea is {bloggerhappy.com}, Childstar, Mike, My Scrappy Side, Abie, Aggie, Alpha, Apple, Apols, Jacqui, Jane, Jody, Joy, Kelly, Mich, Peachy, Jenny, PL, Juliana RW, , Mom Knows Everything, Work At Home Mom To Five

 

I am tagging 5 people; they include:  A Peaceful Serenity, Fenicle, Geek Parenting, Chaos in the Country and Beloved Mama.

 

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

Kidazy said...

I'd play but I don't even know 5 people yet lol

Laura said...

Your site is so cute and looks great with wonderful information. Thanks for coming by! I am sure 5 people come to your blog/site...but thats cool..hehe. :)

I love having visitors!