Thursday, February 8, 2007

Where to begin?

Hello and welcome to my blog!


As this is the first time I have ever had a blog, please be patient as I get use to writing about myself, my life, family and business.


For some of us, it is just not easy speaking/writing about ourselves. I think that I am going to have to pretend this is just a journal; and with the exception of "very" personal items, everything gets written.


If anyone has any advice, feel free to give it too me, as I am open to listening to what ever you have too say.


Let me start by giving you a tidbit of info on me, yes ME. My name is Laura, I am a stay at home mother of 5 beautiful children (all are in school..yea) and I am working on starting a business from my home. Being a mom and wife are hard enough, but when you add a business venture into the mix, everything becomes even more difficult.


I sit on my computer all day, looking for jobs (freelance and others) and at the same time trying to do housework. Really, all I should be doing is concentrating on my work from, lets say 9am-2pm, then doing my wife/mom duties and possibly going back to work on the computer after dinner. But of course I don't follow my own ideas. I see work that needs to be done around the house and I have too stop. I have to get up, go do them and come back to my computer. The positive side to that; my butt doesn't get sore. LOL :)


So this is the start of learning about ME. Maybe, with all these postings, I will actually learn something about myself. Self awareness can be a scary thing.


Next time: more on me, more on running a business at home and information on my hobbies and how to get started.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

0 comments: